Manuscript Submission Check List
Please carefully go through the following check list. Non-compliance with APJNH manuscript formatting requirements will result in the manuscript being returned to the corresponding author for reformatting.
- All manuscripts (content of the manuscript must be in English and in MS Word format) and should be submitted to email@example.com. Submission of manuscript to any other email id will not be processed further.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is under consideration for publication in another Journal
- Manuscript formatting is as per the APJNH formatting style (see instruction to authors)
- Manuscript typed on A4 size (MS Word). PDF version is not acceptable.
- "Title page” and “Abstract” is on separate page
- References are formatted as per the APJNH referencing style.
- Tables and figures are included at the end of the manuscript on separate pages, not embedded in the text.
- Full address and e-mail address of corresponding author is included in the title page.
- All the pages are numbered sequentially.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.