About the Journal
Asian Pacific Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences (APJNH) is an international journal published Bi annually. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to communicate high quality original research work, reviews, short communications, case report and Letter to editor, technical notes, nurse education that contribute significantly to further the scientific knowledge related to the field of nursing and health sciences. Articles with timely interest and newer research concepts will be given more preference.
All articles published in this journal represent the opinion of the authors and not reflect the official policy of the Asian Pacific Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences [APJNH]. All papers are subjected to double blinded peer-review.
Brief Information about APJNH
- Journal Title: Asian Pacific Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Journal Abbreviation: Asian Pac. J. Nurs. and Health Sci.
- Publisher: Academy of Health Professionals
- Country: India
- Language: English
- Publishing Frequency: June and December
- Editor In Chief: Dr. Satinder Kakar
- E-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.apjnh.com
- Publication: Online only
- e-ISSN: 2581-7442
- Year of Start: 2018
- Review Process: Double-blind peer review